LOOK AT HOW CUTE IT IS WHY HAS NO ONE ELSE MENTIONED THIS TO ME
My new video after quite a long break. =)
It’s Clara and Eleven this time. I hope you like it.
The song’s called “Safe and Sound” by City Capitals.
- butty is a controversial one which means different things in different parts of the country (like for me a bacon butty would mean bacon in a burger bun, not a sandwich) - you can definitely use sandwich and I would stick to it for safety
- you can still say cupcake, hungry and dessert and be perfectly British
- cozzy is short for swimming costume, which is what I’d actually say
- I’ve never heard a scarf being called a muffler
- You can use all of the “American” insults here and still remain British-sounding apart from jerk because no one says jerk. Some of those “British” insults sound a bit silly to me (please don’t call someone a plonker dear lord).
- Don’t ever say cheerio unless you want to sound like a twat
nobody tell the doctor about the new merch
he may get offended and try to destroy it
Who the hell thought that was a good idea?
“I’ve seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You’re not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you… you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.” – The Avengers (2012)
(Nooooo Steve!! IT’S NOT TRUE)Portrait from my cinema-inspired solo show, which opened June 7th at NYC’s Bottleneck Gallery! Limited edition prints available here, they’re all hand-signed and numbered, and part of the proceeds go to the charity Partners in Health!